20 December 2009

winter

i love winter. The snow... the cold.. Xmas my sisters bday my bday.... It's just always been a celebratory, happy time.

But every time the first cold front comes in my lips get so irritated that I'm in pain for about two days. I know..."your lips??" yes. my lips. they become larger (if you can believe it) and redder...just painfully inflamed. I've tried everything. Tried every medicated chapstick out there. So I just sort of deal with it, whilst I whine...

for documentary purposes...photo to come...
-as soon as I figure out how to upload to this thing from my iPhone lol

1 comment:

  1. Ahh...I may have some stuff you can try. :)

    I just spent some time with Ms.Rosa in central park.....sooo pretty!!

    I am falling in love with December all over again :) yaya for our bdays!

    ReplyDelete