22 December 2008

survey... it's been a while...

TEN things you wish you could say to 10 people:

1. being snarky does not make you cute
2. i envy your talent
3. i wish you would apply yourself
4. sometimes i remember you and feel sad that i don't know you anymore
5. whats taking so long
6. i miss you, we always say that but never fix it...argh
7. stop being so humble
8. just because i don't call you doesn't mean i don't care
9. my life is different now, you don't have to take it personally...just be a friend
10. you're awesome

NINE things about yourself:
1. I am not the same person i was 4 years ago
2. I feel like a grown up
3. I also feel like a 5 year old
4. I found i love playing chess
5. I need to learn to drive
6. I am hungry
7. I sometimes still can't believe that i'm living on the LIRR line
8. I still adore dancing
9. I am still the same person i was 4 years ago

EIGHT ways to win your heart:
1. be genuine
2. laughter
3. kind
4. make me think
5. know it's ok to be silly
6. beat me at mario kart
7. accept my harry potter fanboy-ness :P
8. surprise me

SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
1. Familia well being > ditto
2. Work >ditto
3. Friends well being>ditto
4. To-do list > LOl ditto
5. my point in life right this moment > omg stop it.. ditto
6. looking for inspiration
7. recently? wishing i could afford to go to the National Art League

SIX things you do before you fall asleep:
1. set my alarm
2. clean the kitchen
3. brush teeth
4. get into pjs
5. watch something with gav
6. read

FIVE things that frustrate you:
1. ignorant people > word.
2. Money-lack of > word.
3. certain friends > heh yeah...
4. being killed time and again by gav at chess
5. having to buy boots every 2 months due to lack of decent cheap non-leather alternatives...

FOUR things you love to do on rainy days:
1. chess
2. movies
3. sex
4. read

THREE biggest turn-ons:
1. see above
2.

3. TWO things you want to do before you die:
1. have kids
2. own a vineyard

ONE confession.


nope.

1 comment:

  1. Shit i may have to add to things before i die to "live next to Judy&Gav's vineyard!! ;)

    i love the dittos.
    i love that we met this year, that very night you were the best thing to walk in.
    i love that we can understand each other without saying much, and even saying too much.

    and i love that you are hungry, because i am hungry.....



    huggies mujer! cant wait to dance with you!!!

    ReplyDelete