26 August 2008

cry baby...

so i'm off this week.. which mean i get to be home and work.. but it also means i have time on my hands..

time to watch the notebook and have a good cry..
time to sit here and listen to tori amos at full volume while i work..

I think its a bad thing to have time on my hands....i end up just crying for no reason...i dunno why.. i'm happy right now.. just...guess a good cry now and again isn't too bad...right??


i should just listen to something else..but...can't seem to

sigh....

1 comment:

  1. i so understand. why do you think i keep sooo busy. i am a huge cry baby, i think its my age and hormones. i am more sensitive. when i was young i would only cry in the shower. now damn hallmark commercials make me cry.

    a good cry now and then is a great release.

    happy that i saw you TWICE in one week...awesome!

    and thanks, everything has been deleted. myspace is next ;)

    ReplyDelete